DeKalb Township is now accepting applications for its 2016 Social Services Grants.
As part of the DeKalb Township social service grant process the following documents must be completed and submitted by 4:00 P.M. on May 5, 2016 at the offices of DeKalb Township. Absolutely no late applications will be considered.
Grant requests should be submitted in electronic pdf format on a flash drive and be accompanied with a single paper copy of each required document.
- 2016 Grant Application and Request (Click to Open)
- Agency Impact Report (Click to Open)
- Current fiscal year budget for the agency
- Agency Board of Directors list
- Copy of most recent organizational audit*
- Copy of most recent 990 Form*
If you have any questions contact Eric Johnson, DeKalb Township Supervisor, phone 815-758-8282 or email email@example.com.
All applications will be reviewed by the Township’s Grant Review Committee who will make recommendations to the Town Board for final approval.
*If not available include a written explanation as to why the requested document is not included.